A special welcome to our newest member, MythologyGeek93.
A special welcome to our newest member, MythologyGeek93.
Story of the Moment
Welcome to Destiny's Gateway Romance Fanfiction Archives [DGRFA], an Australian owned Site! The Fanfiction listed here at the Site is based around the romance between certain pairings in the plot that are choosen from various Anime, Books, Movies, TV Shows, etc. Primarily, the site is for happy endings, fluffy romances, and sexual encounters. We are great fans of having our pairings end up together at the end of the plot! We cater for hetero, slash and lesbian pairings, so whatever your preferenaces are, you'll find it here. We currently feature a wide variety of couples from a multitude of Fandoms.
Please make sure to leave a review for the Author if you enjoyed their story. It really means a lot to them.
For a list of all the featured couples, please click on the 'Categories' link on the menu at the top of this page.
New User? Register Here!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Link To Us:
Plot Bunnies Up!
I finally collected the few hundred Fanfiction Challenges for various Fandoms that I've been posting to the Destiny's Gateway group on Facebook and they are now located under the Plot Bunnies link in the main menu above. I post them quite often, so be sure to check them out. Anyone can use them, because these are plots that I have thought up, but will never write for, so I put them up for grabs. :)
I'm still not sure what has happened with the Shoutbox site, so I'll check into it. I might have to get a code and keep it on my server.
--Princess Destiny on Sep 17 2015 07:52 PM0 Comments on this news article.
TEN WEEK ONE HOUR CHALLENGE!
TEN WEEK ONE HOUR CHALLENGE - WEEK ONE: Friday 21st, August - Friday 28th, August
Hi all, welcome to our Ten Week One Hour Challenge. I picked ten of the funnest One Hour Challenges from the Master List and whoever joins in will be writing and posting a Oneshot Fanfic based around one of those Challenges, which could be a Scene or a Sentence. Anyone coming to the site can join in with this Challenge.
Feel free to write out the plots ahead of time-or even write the Fanfics if you like-BUT, you can't post the Fanfics until the due week.
Anybody can write for this, even if they've never written a Fanfic before. We're very supportive of those who want to try their hand at writing for the first time. :) Feel free to ask for help if you need it.
Here are the Rules:
• Due Date: One week from the start date, as below. You can post your Fanfic at any time within those seven days.
• How Long Can The Fanfic Be?: You have only as much time as you can write in One Hour. Stop if you need to and resume later, but make sure you know how much you have left when you come back. If you don't want to have to watch the time for every Fanfic, just note down how many KB you wrote in the first Challenge and use that for the rest.
• Fanfic Type: It must be a Oneshot, which means a completed short Fanfic. To be based around the Scene or Sentence as your base plot.
• Fandom: Any Fandom and romantic pairing you like. We welcome Slash or Lesbian pairings. Encourage it even!
• Writing More Than One Fanfic For Each Challenge: Absolutely you can! If you want to be ambitious and write two or more Fanfics for each Challenge, and even with different pairings, feel free. I might be too.
• Rating: Absolutely any. Sex is welcome! Or you can go as PG as you like.
• You do not need to write for all ten weeks. We all have real life interference, so if you can only write for some of these, that's fine. If you'd like to catch up on those missed weeks, once we've passed them, you can do that too.
• Requirement: All Fanfics are to be posted to Destiny's Gateway site. It's only fair if you're using a Challenge that I thoughts up, right? Feel free to post to any of your other usual sites too. We can also always use more Fanfics to this site for everyone to read. :)
At the front of your Summary on the site, please put: TEN WEEK ONE HOUR CHALLENGE - WEEK ONE.
If you have any questions or need help, please let me know. The best method to contact me and get support for your Fanfiction and to just talk to some very friendly people, is to join the site's Facebook group, also called Destiny's Gateway. I am on the group for a lot of the day and night.
• Week 1 - Friday 21st, August - Friday 28th, August
• Week 2 - Friday 4th, August - Friday 11th, September
• Week 6 - Friday 25th, September - 2nd October
--Princess Destiny on Aug 23 2015 07:33 AM0 Comments on this news article.
I have added a new tag called Trigger Warning. This is used for those Fanfics that may trigger an unwanted, upsetting, or distrurbing emotion in someone who might have gone through a similar situation. Such as a rape, or domestic violence, suicide, etc. Please use the tag responsibly to warn your readers.
Secondly, the Shoutbox is down. I checked the site that it runs off of and it's getting page errors. When I Googled it, there was a message on a forum saying that the site is being worked on and should be up again soon.
Our new site i'M rIgHt BeHiNd yOu is now open for submissions and I have already begun to get scary stories from Reddit up. And please, please help me out with posting some stories. They can be about anything scary, or chilling, or just unsettling, that has happened to you or someone you know. If the site is going to succeed, we need lots of stories, true or fiction. I need your help, okay?
If you don't want to go through the submission form, just type your stories up and send them to me via Facebook, or email them to me, and I'll be happy to post it for you. :)
--Princess Destiny on Aug 08 2015 12:56 PM0 Comments on this news article.
Destiny's Gateway Romance Fanfiction Archives :: DestinysGateway.com Powered by: eFiction
© 1996-2014. This Site is owned by Princess Destiny.
Disclaimer: The used Characters, storylines and images within belong solely to their creators. Any reproduction, duplication or distribution of these materials in any form is expressly prohibited. No money is being made from this work. The stories are Copyright to their respective authors; please do not use them without their expressed written permission!
Layout: Rapunzel And Eugene: Tangled
Designed: 17/03/2013 by: Princess Destiny